A brand-new two-colour dictionary of collocations designed for upper intermediate to advanced students to help them write more natural and idiomatic English.
The dictionary derives its information from a 2-billion word corpus using leading-edge software, with all entries drafted and edited by an expert team comprising the best ELT lexicographers in the UK.
• Collocations presented for over 4,500 carefully selected key words
• Within each entry, collocations are grouped in semantic sets
• Special focus on collocations frequent in academic and professional writing, with information on register provided where appropriate
• Examples from real English to show how collocations are used in context
• Easy-to-use layout with all headwords printed in red
• Usage boxes with grammatical notes, synonyms and alternative expressions
|Product dimension (cm)||21.1 x 14.7 x 4.3|